Monday, October 24, 2011

words that sometimes becomes so hard to express

Love, the word “love” seems very simple but  …. it’s very tough to love and to be loved. We can fly in the sky  as far as we can, we can go into the ocean as deep as we can but we cannot find “love” because love is a feeling which one has to develop  from inside.for me love is a sacrifice which I will make for him for his happiness.i would rather compare my love with the star which I can see every night, I can feel  the beauty of the star,but I can never touch it and have myself out of selfishness.Think if I took it my self than how the sky will look like without that star, which then used to make the sky so beautiful.. I will not do anything to impress you neither I will not come after  you,   instead I will pray for your happiness for my love is true for you. I have never wanted anything  from  you ,  what I need is your happiness.   I know you are never mine, even than  I will treasure my feelings forever in my heart because it’s the most beautiful thing that I ever experienced in my life.. I am afraid that I might ruin your life for our destination is different.
Sometimes it’s hard to love someone because we are so afraid of losing them.
I used to smile so to make you feel that m doing ok.i tried my best to hide from you
But I’m so sorry for  somehow I could not. I thank you for being friend with me.  I am so sorry  if by any chance I bothered you.

No comments:

Post a Comment